Pass Your Task is an IT consulting and outsourcing company based in the Philippines committed to provide topnotch business process support services for start-ups, SMBs, and enterprises around the world. Through the use of the latest internet and computer technology advances coupled with highly skilled and experienced team of professionals, Pass Your Task develops innovative strategies to fully satisfy client requirements and make them and their end-clients happy.
Among the services we provide include:
– Technical Support and IT Help Desk
– Multi-Channel Customer Service Operations (Email, Chat, Phone, Forum, Remote Access, Social Media)
– Web Design and Development
– Mobile App Development
– Graphic and Logo Design
– Administrative Support (online research, data entry, transcription, among others)
– Writing (content writing, bulk article writing, blogging, technical writing, among others)
– Project Management and Coordination
– Virtual Assistance and Personal Assistance
– Search Engine Optimization (On-page, Off-page, keyword research and analysis)
– Social Media Marketing
– Digital Marketing
– Mystery Shopping (Philippines)
Pass Your Task is being managed by a husband-and-wife team with total of over 15 years of experience in diverse fields, including IT, Telecommunications, Call Center, and Business Process Outsourcing.
Technology and Infrastructure
Our facility is supported by a fiber optic primary internet connection with two secondary broadband internet connections from different Internet Service Providers. We also have multiple workstations with updated specifications and security features to perform multiple tasks at the same time. Our workstations are equipped with the latest MS Windows Operating System, and older versions such as Windows 8.x, 7, Vista, and XP Operating Systems are also available for testing purposes. We also have Mac-powered workstations with the latest Mac OSX version. All of our workstations have the latest antivirus software and essential office productivity tools needed to perform day-to-day operations more efficiently. We also have access to the most popular smartphone platforms (iPhone/iOS, Android) and tablets (iPad/iOS, Android) also for testing purposes.
We also have stand-by power generator in place to ensure uninterrupted power source at all times.
Our physical office is secured with the help of 24/7 security guards as well as CCTV systems and layers of controlled door/gate access.