If there is one thing that employees hate every day, it would be the fact that they are going to face another horrendous traffic jam just to go to work. Here in the Philippines, working in the metro can give a great deal of opportunities, but in one condition: face the daily traffic woes. [Read more…]
(This is a review of an EASE Technology Solutions post on the official ETS Facebook page dated February 18, 2017)
Lessons from a Responsible Netizen: A Must-Read True Story
Are you a responsible netizen? What do you usually consider when choosing who to believe online? Do you choose to trust sources who are:
– extremely negative
– supporting anonymity of their sources so they can easily malign the reputation of others and get away with it (or at least they think they can get away with it)
– using vulgar, distasteful words to express themselves in public
– allowing their blog/site to become a circus, a laughing stock, and used as a venue for hate speech and lies
– ignorant about the code of ethics for bloggers and journalists
– readily employing dirty tactics like sending/posting spams or using fake Facebook profiles to derail legitimate activities of offended parties
– taking advantage of malicious anonymous entities with ulterior motives as sources of their so-called “facts”
– making conclusions based on hearsay without showing any tangible evidence to support their views
– promoting unfair, biased, and unverified information
– quick to publish information but are not diligent enough to exhaust all means to get the side of all parties concerned
– does not have enough recognition by reputable organizations to support their credibility as an individual, website, or company [Read more…]
The Yuletide season had come and it definitely made its way through EASE Technology Solutions’ team of professionals. With all the hard work that everyone had gone through for the rest of the year, it had been a breath of fresh air for those who attended the EASE Technology Solutions Christmas Party 2016.
With the new office to be thankful for, the celebration jumpstarted with a blessing ceremony. All the employees were clad in their aqua blue attire, joining the management in warming up the new office at Green Plains Subdivision, Calumpit, Bulacan.
Pacing for greater heights
Every year is a new blessing. With the fruitful year, coupled with hard work from the management and the employees, EASE Technology Solutions new office was finally realized in 2016.
Located at Green Plains, Calumpit, Bulacan, the company’s sweat and blood through the efforts of the management and the continuous productiveness of its employees was established.
Starting from the vision of a husband and wife team, the IT consulting and outsourcing company has helped college graduates land a job in the province. Knowing the struggle of traveling every day for an eight to five job in the metro, Allan and Edna Donato open opportunities with good compensation. [Read more…]
In celebration of International Women’s Day, let’s look back at our ladies’ light moments of friendship, fun, and laughter that has kept our team going through the years.
Girl power at its best!
Buzzing highways, crowded mass transportation, and fast-paced life. Will you still want to live in Manila? Although bad as it may look, Manila has a promise of opportunities and undeniable careers. For many who live in remote areas, Manila seems to have the Holy Grail of a better life. Still, it has its own share of setbacks.