Aristotle described humans as social beings, which means that they have an innate need to feel that they belong, and with the existence of social media, it is easy to say that the need is being fulfilled. This could be the reason why everyone is so earnest when it comes to using the current trends in communication.
Being a professional might mean working in a company and dressing corporately to others. However, being a professional could also be defined as a person’s characteristic and status towards his job. [Read more…]
(This is a review of an EASE Technology Solutions post on the official ETS Facebook page dated February 18, 2017)
Lessons from a Responsible Netizen: A Must-Read True Story
Are you a responsible netizen? What do you usually consider when choosing who to believe online? Do you choose to trust sources who are:
– extremely negative
– supporting anonymity of their sources so they can easily malign the reputation of others and get away with it (or at least they think they can get away with it)
– using vulgar, distasteful words to express themselves in public
– allowing their blog/site to become a circus, a laughing stock, and used as a venue for hate speech and lies
– ignorant about the code of ethics for bloggers and journalists
– readily employing dirty tactics like sending/posting spams or using fake Facebook profiles to derail legitimate activities of offended parties
– taking advantage of malicious anonymous entities with ulterior motives as sources of their so-called “facts”
– making conclusions based on hearsay without showing any tangible evidence to support their views
– promoting unfair, biased, and unverified information
– quick to publish information but are not diligent enough to exhaust all means to get the side of all parties concerned
– does not have enough recognition by reputable organizations to support their credibility as an individual, website, or company [Read more…]
In celebration of International Women’s Day, let’s look back at our ladies’ light moments of friendship, fun, and laughter that has kept our team going through the years.
Girl power at its best!